We’re going to get a little Web 2.1 for the moment and do something we can’t recall ever seeing anywhere on the web (please correct us if we’re wrong), and that is open up the mic to advice on a price when an offer is in hand as of moments ago. Had you seen me twittering about last night’s showings, you’d have known we were close to an offer yesterday. Now, it’s back to the blog.
So…some clients would like some help deciding about an offer that was received on their home yesterday at 579 23rd Ave.
Obviously, we can’t go into detail about anything on the offer (especially price), but we can ask what you’d pay for it and if you’d take any one, or all three, of the scenarios below.
1. Offer is above asking by $20k
2. Offer is at asking of $879k
3. Offer is below asking by $20k
Down payment is equal to or greater than 20%, inspections waived, close of escrow 45 days. Good offers, or should the clients hold out for something better?
We know what we’d do, and we’ve already given our advice to our clients, but what would you do? That’s what we want to know!
-579 23rd Ave [MLS]