We’ll be putting this beauty on the market very soon, but as always, our readers get a sneak peek.
Welcome to The Ritz-Carlton Residence 1701: sophistication and comfort in a convenient Downtown / Financial District / Union Square location.
There are many places to call home in San Francisco, but nothing is quite like waking up and going to sleep with stunning views of Nob Hill and Union Square, and the beautiful west, northwest vistas this wonderful residence provides. This gorgeous corner unit features two spacious bedrooms, two full bathrooms, and a private office/den/study. High end finishes throughout include marble entry, 9’6 ceilings, marble baths, walk-in closets, and top of the line kitchen appliances.
The Ritz-Carlton is synonymous with superlative service and refined luxury living. Go on, you deserve it.
- 390 Market Street, Unit 1701
- Corner Residence with amazing views
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Den / Office
- 1372 Square Feet
- 1 Car Parking
- Valet Parking
- 24 hr Concierge
- Resident’s Club Lounge, and Boardroom
- Fitness Room (Cardio and Weight)
- Exclusive Ritz-Carlton Hotel Benefits Worldwide
- HOA Dues $2958.41 / month paid quarterly (water, garbage, 24hr concierge, earthquake insurance)
Private Showings by request.
Exclusively Listed By: Alexander Clark theFrontSteps San Francisco Real Estate DRE# 01339386 415-254-5351 alex@theFrontSteps.com