It’s not often a deal like this comes around and everybody shares in the goods, but 727 Grafton promises not to disappoint.
Here’s the deal:
1. The seller gets to walk away (its a REO)…DEAL!
2. The contractors didn’t have to pull permits (“permit status if any is unknown”), or put in a kitchen, “The home has no kitchen or bathrooms…” DEAL!
3. Buyer gets “Ocean View Location” and a 3% (of selling price) credit towards closing costs (not to mention a $369,900 asking price)…DEAL!
4. The selling agent (represents buyer) will get a $3000 bonus…DEAL!
5. We get to talk about the downstairs “partial basement with framework of a room and potentially a bathroom”…DEAL!
Did we forget anyone who gets a good deal on this deal?