You already know about our awesome two bedroom unit on the 17th floor of the Ritz Carlton San Francisco (690 Market St) that is for sale for a low, low price of $1,385,000, and you may also have already known about the penthouse on the 24th floor currently listed on MLS for $8,490,000 (reduced from a previous $9.9M, and originally listed May 2019), but did you know said penthouse is going up for auction on March 27th? No reserve, and online?
To say it another way, you can disregard “list price”, as once the auction starts high bid wins, regardless of price. Seller is contractually bound to sell at the conclusion of bidding.
That’s right, you have a chance to get an amazing property (fully furnished with only the finest Italian style and taste) for a potential steal of a price.
- $100,000 Bidder Deposit Required
- 3,595 sf | 2-level penthouse | Fully-furnished
- 4 bedrooms | 4 full bathrooms | 1 half bath
- Architectural features | Largest unit available at the Ritz-Carlton in San Francisco; Created by a team of Italian visionaries; Sophisticated interiors; Floating staircase; Concrete flooring; Double-height ceilings; Chandeliers are unique pieces designed by Johanna Grawunder and sold by Carpenter New York
- Included Furnishings | Designed by awarded designer Johanna Grawunder; Custom made in Italy by BBWL
- Vast master suite | Glass walls, custom gold foil Boiserie, Italian leather accents, built-in headboard, and storage; Spacious bath with dual sinks, Boffi bath, and separate shower; Walk-in Closet
- 3 guest bedroom suites | Each with unique color stories; Custom built-in storage and desk
- Gourmet eat-in kitchen | Custom copper accents, vast counters, breakfast bar; Gaggenau and
- Miele appliances
- Additional spaces | Grand entertaining rooms; Home office/library
- Other amenities | Dual-Zone HVAC and Nest Climate Control; Concealed storage; High tech lighting; Italian imported hardware and finishes; Floor-to-ceiling windows; Vast city views; Fireplace
- Building amenities | 24/7 attended lobby; Concierge; Fitness center; Owner’s lounge and terrace; Garage parking for two cars
- World-class activities | 15+ golf courses within 20 minutes; Multiple bars, dining, and gym options within walking distance; Watersports; Famous landmarks and attractions
- Union Square location | Walking distance to San Francisco Museum of Modern Art; 1 mile to Chinatown; 1.5 miles to Oracle Park; 2 miles to Fisherman’s Wharf; 5 miles to the Golden Gate Bridge
- 30 minutes to San Francisco International Airport; 35 minutes to Oakland International Airport; 1 hour to San Jose; 1.5 hours to Sacramento; 3.5 hours to Lake Tahoe and Yosemite National Park; 30 minutes to Berkeley and UC Berkeley
There are a ton of open houses and even a brunch to make it easy to get you in, but if you really want to experience this unit and all it has to offer, we recommend a private tour, which we’d be happy to arrange.
–Ritz Carlton Residence, 690 Market unit 1701 [theFrontSteps Real Estate]
–690 Market 2401 Auction Details [Concierge Auctions]
Don’t forget to Subscribe to our blog to stay up to date on San Francisco real estate: