5 Steps To Flipping Property In San Francisco
1. Find the most unwanted wreck of a home (crack house) in a great neighborhood (Cole Valley) and buy it:
2. Document any 1964 Datsuns with a blown motor trapped in the garage for 40+ years:
3. Rip up disgusting kitchens and baths:
4. Go to Haight Street, buy a magic wand, tap it three times, and poof! Datsun gone and property remodeled!
[Notice the marketing remarks? “Two enormous storage areas which can easily accommodate surf boards…” So hip! Don’t forget spell check. 😉 ]
5. Slap a new price tag on it…orginally $1,200,000, and now only $1,158,000, throw it on the market as a single family home, or maybe a two unit building, or even two separate TICs, give it a personalized property website, cross your fingers, and hope you can soon see some return on your investment (of time, money, sweat, and sleepless nights.)
It’s that simple…