Amazing opportunity to own an (mostly) untouched Central Richmond property with loads of Edwardian charm and period details.
- 731-733 17th Ave
- Built 1923
- Two, 2 bed 1 (split) bath Marina style flats
- 3330 Square feet per tax records
- A “Marina Style” Flat typically consists of a Living Room in the front, and as you move to the rear of the property a Dining Room, Kitchen, and the hallway begins here opposite the kitchen with a split bath along the hallway, and two bedrooms at the rear with a sunroom in the very back. By way of example, have a look at this property I sold ages ago, 741 18th Ave.
- Large 4 car garage and extra storage space at the rear
- Large yard
- Marin Headlands and Neighborhood views from top unit
- Mostly Original condition
- Hardwood floors
- Woodburning Fireplace in each unit
- $1166 rent for 731
- $1414 rent for 733
- No expenses as of yet.
- Contact Alex at 415-254-5351 for a video walk thru, to discuss, or to potentially schedule a tour.
Exclusively Listed By:
“Alex is, simply put, the best real estate agent in San Francisco. In a span of a few years, Alex has helped us buy two homes, and sell another two. Most of those deals presented unusual, and daunting challenges–financing problems…” Continue Reading