The perfect Marin County location, and the perfect home to feel connected to urban life, but removed from the city, and in the midst of all that Corte Madera has to offer. This wonderful, bright, open, and airy home situated in downtown Corte Madera packs everything you need into it’s charming 1906 frame: a designer kitchen; open layout; indoor/outdoor living; attic/office; primary bedroom w/ ensuite bath; washer/dryer; deck; patio; porch; and charm galore.
This property is on two levels. The main level features the kitchen/living/dining room, half bath, and direct access to the enchanting patio, deck, and yard, which is perfect for outdoor entertaining and bbq’s with friends and family.
The lower level features 3 bedrooms (primary w/ designer en suite bath, and outdoor access), guest bathroom, washer & dryer.
The attic has been finished and is a perfect child play area, home office, or place to relax.
To “Walk Thru” and Browse the Property Click on the 3D Virtual Tour Below
- 3 bedrooms
- 2.5 bathrooms
- 1386 Livable Square Feet (w/~170 sqft additional finished attic-non conforming)
- Primary Bedroom w/ Ensuite Bathroom
- Designer Kitchen w/ Island & Bar Seating
- White Tile Backsplash
- Carrera Countertops
- Bertazzoni Gas Range w/ hood
- Wood floors
- Open Floorplan
- Tons of Natural Light
- East/West exposure
- Indoor/Outdoor Living
- Front Porch
- Washer & Dryer
- Dual Zone Heat/Air conditioning
- Tankless Water Heater
- Smart home features: Ring, Rachio, Honeywell
- Beautifully landscaped front and back yards with low water, deer resistant plants, irrigation, swing set
- AAA Corte Madera Location walking distance to everything
- Enjoy hiking, Mt. Biking, running, and all that Marin has to offer just out your front door
Open House: Contact Agent
Private showings available upon request with listing agent
Exclusively Listed By:
theFrontSteps Real Estate
Top 1% SF Agents
“Alex is, simply put, the best real estate agent in San Francisco. In a span of a few years, Alex has helped us buy two homes, and sell another two. Most of those deals presented unusual, and daunting challenges–financing problems…” Continue Reading