Renovated 5 bed, 3 bath (pre-TIC) on the boarder of San Francisco’s Chinatown
Short, off-market opportunity to own a renovated 5 bed, 3 bath apartment on the border of San Francisco’s Chinatown. This is a turn-key rental or the perfect live/work space.
This quiet (TIC conversion in process) street level apartment is fully remodeled with new stainless steel appliances, lighting, fresh paint, cabinets, counters, in-unit laundry, hardwood flooring, bathroom tile, and new double-pane windows. The kitchen opens to the primary living room with an additional designated lower living room. Each bedroom has independently controlled heat, and there is a private entrance from the street.
Walking distance to Downtown, Fisherman’s Warf, the Financial District, and steps away from famous Portsmouth Square. Many restaurants, coffee shops, groceries, and entertainment are at your fingertips. BART & the new Chinatown Muni station are blocks away and you can also find several bus lines to reach almost any place in the City.
- List of $100k+ improvements including:
- 5 bed, 3 bath
- 1771′ sq ft
- Engineered wood floors throughout
- Dual paned windows
- New bathrooms – tile, toilets, vanities, fixtures
- New cabinets, counters, appliances
- Solid core doors
- New Paint everywhere
- LED lighting
- New electric sub panel and wiring for kitchen
- High-efficiency wall heaters throughout
- Main Electrical Panel Upgrade – $19,000
- Painting of facade – $2,900
- Electrical upgrade of lights in the common area – $2,500
- Plumbing Upgrade – $15,000
Offered at $1,375,000
LISTING PROVIDED BY