This is not the first, and likely not the last we’ve seen of these, but now you get to see them too!
“Sorry for the SPAM, but I am working with a GREAT couple who is looking for a home, and wanted to see if you knew of a property that is not yet on the market but may be coming soon.
They are ALL CASH buyers, can close very quickly, and would consider a rent back situation. They are currently renting, so they are very flexible!!
* Condo or Single Family Home
* Pac Heights, Presidio Heights, Cow Hollow, Marina (not on liquefaction), Noe Valley, Eureka Valley, Cole Valley
* 2+ bedrooms(Min sq ft: 1550), 1.5+ bathrooms
* 1st floor (access to garden a plus)
* Formal Dining Room, Living room large enough to entertain
* 1 Car Deeded Parking
* Smaller building is preferred
Please feel free to call me directly at [ahhhh...not on our turf!] if you know of anything coming up. Given my client’s flexibility, and cash situation, it could be a
great opportunity for a client who needs to sell first before buying elsewhere.
Thanks for your help, and again, sorry for the SPAM, but given the lack of inventory and the current mortgage crisis, I figured it’d be appropriate to reach out to my fellow realtors and see if we can help each other out.” [these bolds are ours, the rest hers.]
Anybody else have buyers looking for exactly the same thing? A hunch tells me yes, and “all cash” at $400,000 or $4,000,000 are two entirely different things. Next time you choose to spam, include the price range.